Админ
Очки: 11,386, Уровень: 25
Очки: 11,386, Уровень: 25 Очки: 11,386, Уровень: 25 Очки: 11,386, Уровень: 25
Активность: 0%
Активность: 0% Активность: 0% Активность: 0%

Благодарил(а): 31
Поблагодарили 243 раз в 51 постах
По умолчанию 06.07.2006, 10:53

1. Покупка разных вещей у Пристов вообще кустомная доработка и к описанию с офф сервера отношения не имеет.
2. Общался с разработчиками эмулятора L2J и вот что получилось
Цитата:
Grig: Hi! We are playung on L2J Emu in LocalNetwork and have one trouble: Dawn win in Festival and have Avarice seal (but not have Gnosis seal). Blacksmith of mammon not spawned only Merchant. Can you give some information abou 7s system of L2J Emu?
Цитата:
Nanana (L2J Developer): I play offi and know how this work:

If cabal have avarice can enter to necros (not catacombs) and Trader of Mammon Spawn, not blacksmith.

If you have Gnosis, BlackSmith spawn, can enter to catacombs, not necros, not trader.

If you have BOTH, necros+catacombs+trader+blacksmith.

The effect of Strife depends who wins for dawns, taxes raise, better defense for castles, dusk win, low taxes better attack power for take castles.

All this effects can be mixed, dawns win Avarice, dusk Gnosis then dusk enter in catacombs and trade with Blacksmith, but dawns can enter in necros and trade with trader, etc. As you see in Retail, big clans and castle owners fight hard for Strife seal, more than Avarice or Gnosis :p some effects are devasted for clans.

I hope this resume all ^^

PD: For spawn Mammon and trader, NEED Avarice AND Gnosis, and for enter in both catacombs and necropolis. IF NOT WITH, ONLY ONE, YOU CAN'T ENTER SOME AREAS AND ONE MAMMON SPAWN MISSING. Is like retail is, but, as you imagine, i never see one Mammon alone in retail XDDDDD to much people hehehehe