Тема: Speak English?
Показать сообщение отдельно
(#151 (permalink))
Старый
sunflower
Гость

По умолчанию 27.04.2007, 09:48

A brief sketch.

I didn’t provoke the fight, so I feel no remorse for what I was forced to do. We were arguing and seeing that I was right and you were wrong, you decided to fight to cover my stupidity. You swung at me first, but being in the top of condition, I was able to block the punch neatly with my head. Where upon I jumped to the ground, knocking you down on top of me, then I placed my ear in your mouth and poked your finger several times with my eye. Your teeth hurt so from the strength of my ear that you became irate and tried to kick me, but I cleverly blocked the onslaught with my ribs and face. I scrambled to my feet. That was the final straw, I lost control. There will be no mercy!!! Taking you in my death grip, I pounded you in the knee with my stomach then hit you two or three times in the fist with my teeth. You had had it. I could tell. After that you didn’t even try to pick me up off the ground. You were too chicken!

MORAL: You go through the experiences in life all the same, but it is a lot more fun if you have a GOOD ATTITUDE!!!
Эти 4 пользователей сказали Спасибо за этот пост:
Smile of Solitude (28.04.2007), wouldnt_even (27.04.2007), мотылек (27.05.2007), Ноэль (27.04.2007)